Consulting, Retail, & Publishing Client
In addition to Data-Tele’s work in the New York City hospital vertical,. Data-Tele has also completed a variety of cable infrastructure projects
for Scholastic Inc., Lincoln Center, J.T Magen Company and the PC Richards Theatre for Clear Channel.
Scholastic Inc.: 557 Broadway, NY: 10 Floors:
January 2004 – March 2005
- Cohen Brothers: 135 E. 57th St. NY: 1 floor 300 Cat 6 cables IDF Build-out.
- Taberna Associates: 325 Park Ave. NY: 1 floor 275 Cat 6 cables IDF Build-out
- Novantas: 575 3rd Ave. NY, NY: 3 floors 725 Cat 6e cables 3 IDF build-outs Stanford Brown Institute 121 E. 16th St. NY: 2 floors 350 Cat
J.T. Magen Construction Inc:
March 2006 – December 2006
- 3000 Cat 5e station cables wired to 12 IDF’S with 200 prcopper, 24 strand fiber optic, and Cat 6 backbone ties perIDF.
- Data Center – 1800 fiber optic connections, inter-building connectivity via fiber – Cat 6 utp
P.C. Richards Theater For Clear Channel:
32 Ave Of Americas:
January 2009 – February 2009
700 Cable Audio Visual Installation; sm fiber, Cat6, hyperlink, audio 2 pr. and 12pr.
Lincoln Center Harmony Atrium
1866 Broadway NY
May 2009 – June 2009
200 Cable Cat6 VOIP installations. Enclosure/rack installation, MDF design and build-out. Copper and fiber backbone ties.
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US
You can use the following information to contact us if you'd like to reach out directly to our management team.
Or come visit us at: