Cable Infrastructure Scope of Services
- CAT 5E, CAT6A, CAT 6E, certified voice and data cabling and termination.
- Design, installation, documentation and certification of Network Cabling.
- Wireless network installation device and switch
- Riser Cabling
- Pathway coring, EMT pipe installation
- TR Buildouts with associated racks, ladder tray and pathway supports
- Independent pathway infrastructure support systems
- System warranties – Ortronics, Siemon Hubbell, Leviton, Panduit
Fiber Optics Scope of Services
- Fiber Optic Cabling – multimode/singlemode MIC, Armored, Indoor/Outdoor, OS3, OSP, Dark Fiber
- Fiber Optic Terminations – ST, SC, LC, MTRJ – UniCam and polish connector installations
- Fusion splicing, ribbon fiber splicing, CamSplice
- Fiber optic testing and certification – Flute DTX, Bi-directional calibrated fiber analyzers.
- Corning Pretium EDGE installations (trunks, extended trunk, modules, harnesses, jumpers, and MTP connector panels)
- Corning plug and play universal system installation (trunks, extended trunks, integrated trunk modules, harnesses, jumpers)
Audio/Visual Installation Scope of Services
- Turnkey paging/speaker system installation
- A/V cabling, terminating, device mounting and head end installation
- Customized conference room AV build-outs including large sized LCD/LED monitor mounting and configuration
Small Business Telephone Systems Scope of Services
- Sales, maintenance, and installation of phone systems
- Cloud based and VOIP Network design and integration
- Avaya and Nortel Certified Installers
Access Control Scope of Services
- IP – Internet addressable access control systems are rapidly gaining market share because the networked nature of the
systems allow for ease of system operation, remote management, and superior reporting and audit capabilities.
- Legacy\Traditional – Data-Tele can provide traditional access control systems to help you control movement of assets
within your facility.
- Biometrics – Fingerprint, vascular pattern, and geometric based biometric systems are available for high security
RFID & PSIM Scope of Services
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Systems - Tagging, tracking, and management of assets and equipment for real time
location and perimeter based retention.
- PSIM (Physical Security Information Modeling) Systems - Management systems designed to provide at-a-glanceand real time
metrics for building systems and related technologies to help
prevent, manage, and respond to various conditions. These systems
are highly tailored for each application and can include
thousands of data points.